The Market is open this Saturday 24th April 2021
- Masks must be worn whilst at the Market, please refer to the WA Government website.
- Before entering the Market use the SafeWA App to scan the QR Code. If you have not downloaded the SafeWA App you can still sign in manually at the entrance or at the Market Management Stall. If registering manually please sanitise your hands before and after signing in.
- Prior to entering the Market please wash your hands at one of the hand wash stations or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Maintain a 1.5m distance from all other customers and stallholders and their staff and if queuing outside stalls please queue on the 1.5m social distancing floor markers.
- Please do not attend the Market if you are feeling unwell.